Monday, January 23, 2012

Learning About Yourself Through Self-Reliance



My good friend Courtney has a blog (http://courtcouldmakethat.blogspot.com/) and it is pretty neat. She posts all sorts of DIY projects and gives great instructions and advice on how to complete them. In addition to being informative her blog is entertaining.

Unfortunately for us men folk, her blog is tailored toward a more feminine audience, and that is why I have decided to make the masculine counterpart to her blog (with her permission of course).  On my blog I will attempt to show how to make different things that can help anyone become an modern day polymath.In addition to giving ideas and instructions on how to do different manly DIY projects, I will also post gear reviews and general thoughts on life.

Hopefully this blog will last more than just this post.

Quote of the day:

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do. -Leonardo da Vinci

No comments:

Post a Comment